Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome all that enter

Welcome to Animation Needle. My name is Coleman Smith and I will be posting to the world gibberish about animation in the northwest. Its lonely up here in the northwest with all the rain and stuff but it opens up the door to blogging. I am new to this deep dark world of blogging. To tell you the truth blogger started along time ago way back in my college days. This was the year 1995. I remember seeing blogger and saying to myself "I wonder if I will ever use blogger, Naaaa". But anyhoo enough about blogger and more about animation needle. My dream for Animation Needle is to give the outside world a connection to animation in the Seattle and northwestern area. I hope that I can inform and educate all that enter. If you have any news relating to animation submit a post. Thanks for visiting. Codad

No comments:

Post a Comment